Remember way back when the pixiwoo sisters mentioned Avon SuperShock gel eye liner pencils? Lots of us were disappointed to know that they were UK exclusives at the time.
1. First, she prepped the face with Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer.
2. Then she applied mark Got The Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 on the skin.
3. Greenberg then applied mark Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer under the eyes to cover dark circles.
4. She highlighted cheeks with mark Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
5. Moving on to the eyes, she applied mark Please Hold Eye Primer all over the eyelid.
6. Then she applied mark On The Dot Smokey Color Compact in navy to the outer corners of the eyes.
4. She then lined the top lash line with Avon SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Blackout and the bottom lash line with mark No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set.
5. Greenberg finished the eyes with three layers of Ardell Natural Individual Lashes and two coats of bareMineral Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara.
6. Lastly, she applied mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Coral Fixation.
1. She groomed brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
2. Next, she used Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Blackout across the lash line.
3. For mega lashes, she applied Ardell Fashion Lashes 122 and then painted on Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
4. Anderson then moved on to the cheeks giving it a fresh ginger glow by applying Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Coral Radiance to the apples.
5. She made Denning’s full lips stand out even more by applying Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Radiant Raisin.
I received a sample of the Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Silver as a few of you requested swatches… here are the pictures. I really do recommend these liners without hesitation.
Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Black Silver Blackberry Go... Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Black Silver Blackberry Go...
Buy it now Add to Watch list